Laguiole Elite Salad Servers 2pc - Purple
This set of salad servers from Laguiole Elite is modelled after the famous Laguiole folding pocket knife. Constructed with high quality materials, this stunning serveware will ensure your next meal impresses in more ways than one.
- Salad serving set
- Made with high quality stainless steel
- Riveted handles crafted in colourful resin
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
- Each piece polished and stamped with Laguiole bee
- Presented in rustic-chic wooden display box
- Great gift for the kitchen - ideal for everyday living
- Length (each): 25cm
- Colour: Purple and silver-tone
- Brand: Laguiole Elite
Laguiole is actually the name of a village in the Aubrac Mountains of the Aveyron region of France. It’s also the name of a cheese, and the generic name for a folding knife. It’s not a brand name, which is why you can find Laguiole style cutlery made all over the world, across a range of price points. The symbol of the bee is famously known to have been passed on to the village of Laguiole by Napoleon himself, to signify his approval and recommendation of their knives after he was delivered one as a gift.